Sept 10, 2022
Prague Lake, Prague OK
Please email me that you are coming with the distance and AERC numbers (rider and horse) so I can prepare your entry.You can pay at the ride and sign the liability releases at that time.We will not sign in before 4pm Friday.
Ride manager: Louise Burton, 5220 Honey Creek Rd, Okmulgee OK 74447 (918)756-3757 email@example.com
DIRECTIONS: FROM PRAGUE: 2.3 miles west on 62. turn right on N3520. This is at the top of a hill and there is a sign that says Prague Lake. Go 2 miles and turn right on E1030. Follow this road about a mile and the campground is on your left.
CAMPGROUND: Public restrooms, showers, electric and primitive campsites. Pens are provided if you reserve a campsite with hookups.. Campsites with hookups are limited. Please call 405-567-2805 to reserve one.
THIS RIDE GOVERNED BY THE 2019 AERC RULES. ALL RIDERS SHOULD BE FAMILIAR AND COMPLY WITH SUCH RULES.
COVID regulations will be in effect!
1. Any breed of horse or mule is welcome. The animal must be at least 5 years old to enter the 50 mile, and 4 years old for the 25 mile ride.
2. Shoes are reccommended.
3. All horses should check in Friday evening, before dark, if possible.
4. Junior riders must remain with sponsor throughout the ride. ALL junior riders MUST wear approved protective head gear! Junior riders must remain within sight and hearing range of the sponsor at all times.
5. All animals are subject to saliva, blood or urine tests by vet. No animal will be allowed to ride without vet approval.
6. No minimum riding time. Maximum total time: 25 miles: 6 hr 50 miles: 12 hr
7. First to finish and meet criteria in 50 mile ride is declared winner. Winner of the 25 mile ride is calculated when the horse meets the criteria of 60bpm. HORSES MUST BE FIT TO CONTINUE TO RECEIVE COMPLETION!!
8. Ride management reserves the right to remove any person who is disruptive to the ride or endangers the safety of others.
9. DOGS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES!
10. ALL horses in camp must have a negative Coggins within 1 year!
Sept 10, 2022
Please e-mail to confirm you are coming, do NOT mail in pre-entries!
e-mail___________________________First Ride?____ Jr(age)_____Sr____DISTANCE____
_____Featherweight(under 161 lb) ____Lightweight(161-185 lb)
_____Middleweight(186-210 lb) _______Heavyweight(211+lb)
Age___Sex___First ride at this distance?_____Date of last Neg. Coggins___________(Required for ALL!)
*FEES: JR __________Sr
25 miles: $45jr/$85sr 50 miles: $45jr/$95sr
NON AERC members must pay a $15 day member fee. You can join at the Ride!
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN RELEASE BELOW
The undersigned, inconsideration of acceptance of this entry, does hereby for himself , his heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release the Okmulgee Cougar Prowl and all persons connected with said ride from any and all right, claim, or liability of any kind that I may have as a result of participation in this event. Furthermore, I do hereby acknowledge that this release will extend to any accidents, damages, or claims arising out of my acts or the acts of anyone or any animal within or beyond my control. I hereby certify that I fully understand that there are risks involved with equine activities and I freely assume the risks that I or any member of my family may suffer personal injury and/or property damage.
SIGNATURE OF RIDER________________________________________________date__________
SIGNATURE OF HORSE OWNER____________________________________
SIGNATURE OF PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF JUNIOR________________
Weather Permitting Feb 5 2022
Weather the Storm Feb 19, 2022
Bell Cow Lake, Chandler, OK
This ride, and Weather the Storm are BARE BONES rides. Everyone is required to bring a new item for awards. We will put them on a table and first place gets first choice, etc. You can ride a 50 or a 25 for $85. You can elevate, but you have to decide at the 15 mile check. You must be able to do your own pulse, as we may not have a pulse taker. We will have only one vet. We are not taking pre entries, please RSVP by email ten days before the ride with you and your horse's name and AERC # and ride distance. The ride will be postponed if the weather does not permit! This is an opportunity to keep your pony in shape during the winter and make a little money for the club!
DIRECTIONS: Chandler, OK is conveniently located between Oklahoma City and Tulsa on I-44. Take Exit #166 then turn North on Highway 18 and go ¼ mile to 890 Rd. turn West (left). Go approximately 1 ½ miles. Do not follow curve, continue West 2 miles into equestrian campground.
Campground: Public restrooms with showers, electric and primitive campsites. Tie poles with limited space for pens at most campsites.
Trails: Scenic established trails through woods and meadows.
Ride Manager: Louise Burton 918-758-9573 firstname.lastname@example.org